Clothed non-oil massage performed, with practitioners providing all equipment, including background music, lighting and scents (essential oils).
Pilot Programavailable for all facilities
- Includes all features of the Standard Package.
- available to all healthcare facilities in the Sydney Metro, Central Coast, Illawarra, Southern Tablelands and Blue Mountains areas, ACT, and regional NSW
- outside of these region, talk to us about arrangements.
- more information about the structure and benefits of the Pilot Program, click here.
One-Day Event/IntroOne Day • 10 min massages (5 per hour) • Unlimited participants • ON SALE, NORMALLY $90/HR
- 10 minute relaxation or remedial massages each.
- outdoors or indoors.
- great idea for International Nurses Day, support for your teams or wards, christmas, birthday or anniversary gift, or for a client.
- use as corporate milestones, performance rewards and special recognition and appreciation
- (e.g. $85 for one hour for 5 people in a team, $510 for 30 people for a ward, or $2,404 for 120 people during International Nurses Day)
StandardWeekly • 13 weeks • 15 minute massage (4 per hour)
- 15 minute relaxation or remedial massage sessions
- general advice on physical health (exercise, stretching or meditation).
- advice on utilising internal services within the hospital (EAP) or external (gym).
- access to data in the form of charts and tables, showing changes in workplace indicators.
- (Total: $1,040 for 3 months for 4 participants. To provide sessions for more than 4 participants, buy the number of credits that allows for everyone to receive. e.g. for 40 participants, buy 10 credits)
TailoredWeekly • unlimited weeks • 15 minute massage (4 per hour)
- All features of the Standard Package plus:
- full musculo-skeletal and tension assessment.
- individual sessions around physical and emotional self-care through massage.
All prices exclusive of GST • deposit of 50% required to proceed with a package, to be paid within 4 days of start of package • all prices in AUD • Same price for metro and regional health care facilities.
Go to shop and choose one of the packages or use our calculator to fill in details of how many, when, what you want
add your package for your organisation to Cart, then pay.
We then send an invoice and an email detailing steps to do next