FOR HR EXECUTIVES, DIRECTORS OF PEOPLE AND CULTURE and DECISION-MAKERS
Regularly invest in massage for your staff and reduce obstacles for retaining and recruiting high performing staff in a competitive marketplace, and relieve stresses and workloads on your department.
BECOME AN EMPLOYER-OF-CHOICE THROUGH MASSAGE PROGRAM.
Our Program aligns with your organisation’s objectives to provide high-quality health care and increase staff engagement, and decreases your staff’s workload. We help:
- increase productivity.
- decrease potential stress/fatigue-based medical errors.
- decrease turnover, retain staff and improve recruitment through massage as a major drawcard for staff, particularly for non-metropolitan areas.
- reduce your costs of onboarding new staff members.
- decrease retraining costs.
- reduce interpersonal conflicts/bullying.
- reduce sick leave and injuries waiting for a Workcover incident to happen.
- decrease mental health issues.
- develop greater bonds between management and staff
- facilitate a happier and supported workplace.
- deliver wellness and results.
Help stem workplace issues and inefficiencies through regular empathetic and rejuvinating massages. We also work with you to focus massage on those most-in-need (e.g. bullied, burnt-out or close to resigning) or those in critical incidents who may have used the EAP. We help left staff engagement rates and create a healthy and positive working environment for staff and patients.
Our Program fulfills obligations to your WHS policies, salary packages, and internal services like EAP. Our aggregated survey data that links in with questions posed in “YourSay” and “People Matter” to give you more data you wouldn’t normally get from staff.
We evaluate and improve the Program at regular intervals to ensure the Program’s effectiveness.
HOW WE HELP YOU WITH YOUR WORKLOAD
Although these aren’t the only areas HR covers, massage helps make your job easier.
Massage helps effect issues that result in less paperwork, time and resources around:
Legal Compliance around Health, Safety and Wellbeing
Massage addresses health and safety aspects for each individual person’s issues and situations.
Massage improves interpersonal communication
Employee Relations and Engagement
Our Program helps raise staff awareness.
Strategy for/and Recruitment and Retention of Staff
Use massage as a major benefit for staying or moving to a regional facility.
Employee Data Collection
Non-confidential overall data collected, collated and shared from our Program